If You Have An Accident
What Information Should You Gather After an Accident?
- When and where the accident occurred.
- How fast each vehicle was going.
- Identifying information from the other driver(s), including their name, address, phone number, license number, and birthdate.
- Insurance information from the other driver(s).
- Pictures of the accident scene, supported by a detailed description of the accident.
- Pictures of the other car’s license plate and registration, plus ones of the other driver’s license and insurance information.
- The road and weather conditions at the time of the accident.
- Which direction each vehicle was driving.
- Information about the vehicle, including the license plate number, make and model, and registration information.
- Information from any witnesses.
- If the police made an accident report, then you’ll need the case number and name of the department.
Reach Out to Our Insurance Agents
Let us help you choose the right policy for your valuable assets. Call us at (307) 333-5208 or fill out our online form to get started.